sorry again but I can’t solve this scenario:
- Midi Note event At input of midi device 1
- As event 1 trigger I have to collect next midi note from two different midi input devices and passing them to another couple of midi out devices.
I wonder I could use a timer for this, but if I use a rule with Timer trigger, I can’t choose any input device so I’m frozen…
The problem is that I need to collect midi events only after a midi event occur on a different midi device from the one I collect from.
Any help appreciated, cheers, Eriberto
Probably the easiest way to handle this is.
- Create a new preset “After Note On” to handle the events after the initial Note On MIDI Device 1
- Have the above preset disabled at start up.
- Add a translator (in an existing enabled preset) for the note-on event with the outgoing action to enable preset “After Note On”.
- Put the translators there that you want to handle after the initial note on message is received with outgoing action to whichever device you want.
- Add a translator in the “After Note On” that disables the parent preset when you are done.
Something like that.
If you use a timer, yes you can use the timer outgoing action to enable or disable presets.
Bome Customer Care
Also available for paid consulting services: email@example.com