Traktor F1 for Ableton Drum Rack Sends - Add 8 Shift functions to 4 knobs and 4 faders in o

Hi Bome Community

I have worked a bit with custom programming Midi controlers on Traktor but never on Bome.

My goal is map the effect sends of the ableton drum rack to the 4 knobs and 4 faders - having the possibility to switch between the different drum slots by pressing the pads on the controler.

That means I would like the 16 pads on the controler to change the midi CC value of all the 4 knobs and 4 faders above. There for having 16 pages, per knob / fader.

In practice:

: I would like to press the first pad and then have the 4 knobs and 4 faders send the 1 - 127 values on Channel 13 CC 1 - 8. Then press the 2 second pad anbd have the knobs and faders send on CC 9 - 16.
Press the 3 pad and have them sending 17 -24 etc.

I have managed to translate and map one knob. Now it’s about to programm the shift function and I am not sure if I’^m creating a unstable code.
It also seams like it’s a hell of a repetitive way of doing it the way I am trying to set it up.

Could someone think this through for me and give me instructions on how to program this for myself.

Thank you

Hi This can be fairly easily done but i would like to know the MID messages send by the 4 knobs and faders along with the messages sent by the pads to control them. I’m assuming the pads are only for knob switching and not also meant as drum pads.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Hi,

Assuming your encoders are CC32-39 on MIDI CH 1 and you pads/buttons are notes 0-15 on MIDI CH1 this should work.

Press pad 1 and you will get CC0-7
Press pad 2 and you will get CC8-15

Pad 16 get CC 120-127

I use a single global variable “ga” to determine the CC offset.
F1-Knobs.bmtp (1.9 KB)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Hi Steve

Sorry for the late reply. I just went to vacation and didnt expect such a fast response.
Thx for your tips! I have found my way with your descriptions!

Thank you so much.

Glad to help!

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care