Using Stuck note logic when switching between keyboard remaps

I have taken your former advice on setting up stuck note logic.
It works ok but I notice it shuts off all notes in range regardless on what notes have been played. I have a 23 note range but I am only using 6 white keys with 2 alternate mappings.
Is there a way to not shut off these other notes which may be used for something else ? I have attached the project bmpt which I plan to expand upon later.
Bisonoric_ piano_with fs_Stuck_note__2023_04-03.bmtp (8.3 KB)

Hi,
It appears that the stuck note time is used as translator 1-3. In this timer you decrement note numbers (global variable jc). What you would need to do is to determine what notes you do not want to trigger note off and then have rules something like this (for jc=1 5 and 7)

if jc==1 then exit rules skip outgoing action
if jc==5 then exit rules, skip outgoing action
if jc==7 then exit rules, skip outgoing action

Since the outgoing note-off number is tt, you may want to have the logic for that instead which apparently is 54 notes higher than jc.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Thanks Steve ;
This works great but I thought the stuck note logic I put into the note on and off translators was suppose to select which notes were actually stuck i.e a note on without a note off. In my case they seem to have no effect on the stuck off outputs. I always get 23 notes turned off when I move footswitch through middle.
Thx for your feedback…

The the current logic will cycle through all 23 notes and turn the ones that are on, off. If you want to skip notes, an only send note off to the 5 notes you want, you will need to add the new logic to skip notes that you want to ignore.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz