Ok I got it going again. Just needed to delete all the MCU’s in Cubase.
Very strange that old projects were loading with 18 unplugged virtual ports.
What broke was this:
I was capturing Raw MIDI from the MCU’s in Cubase to activate/deactivate Presets in BMT Pro.
I realized that I needed more MCU’s as they only accommodate 8 tracks each.
So I added a few more. Then I discovered that now Cubase was sending specific track data on a different MCU, with different raw MIDI, which basically undid all my work. So I tried deleting them and that’s when I got the prompt to add the missing ports. And that’s when BMT 1 Out stopped sending to Cubase, even in my old projects.
Cubase is all over the place with this. The MCU’s are out of order and Cubase will send 1 tracks data on e.g. MCU 4, MCU 6, MCU 7 and MCU 8 which makes the whole thing unusable. And a couple of the MCU’s were useless as they were on a sort of loop, spitting out non stop data.
As usual, thanks for great support you guys provide.