Allen&Heath Qupac different mix fader values

Hello.
I am new at the forum and i am using the Bomebox and Midi Translator Pro for the first time.
Just trying to configure a midi controller that sends CC messages to Qupac.
Already figure out how to change levels in main individuals channels (pdf Image1).
I use a simple patch that i found in the forum (attached).
The problem is when im trying to configure the individual faders of other Mixers (fx inserts), I use the same code but the fader jumps to value 0 (pdf Image3).
The RPNR values receiving from Qupac are those next to the pdf images.
Maybe a simple thing but i am a real noob at coding and RPRN language.
Any help please?
Thanks

MTP_Qupac.pdf (665.0 KB)

CCQu1.bmtp (1.2 KB)

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I’m trying to find another resource that is more familiar with what the A&H mixers expect. I have some documentation but nothing to test with and the documentation is a bit confusing. Maybe you should ask A&H if the have any examples of CC to NRPN. I believe they may have built something since they probably tested when we set up A&H BomeBox support.

I’ll keep poking around but I suspect the NRPN you have may need to be different for fx sends.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Thanks SteveC
I will try with A&H.
All the sliders that show a blue colour bar (associated to the red square mixers) do the same thing, dont move and return to zero. The groups and master slides, that show a white colour, (associated to green square) works well.

This video make it work perfect.

1 Like

Glad to hear it. The spreadsheet tool looks really nice too. I wonder if it is downloadable somewhere.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz