Bome Network Keeps changing name

Hello my instance of Bome Network keeps changing my computer name. I have typed the name I want in the override section. Usually on a restart or long time without a connection it will revert back. The name is also not consistent. My computer is named just on the MacOS level as MBA and that is also what I have in the network overide spot and it has reverted to internet-1 a few months ago and now it wants to change to MAC.

Again I have specifically gone into the Bome Network setting for name and put in MBA and this still happens.

Hi and welcome to the Bome community!

I have not seen this before. The Bome Network name should always override what is on your Mac. Could you tell me:

  1. What version of Mac OS you are running?

  2. What version of Bome Network you are running?

  3. What type of computer are you connecting to you Mac OS or is it a BomeBox?

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care
Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz